UndergroundPlaylist.com and TrackingTrendz.com has an immediate opening for a Social Media Intern. The qualified candidates will use a range of social media tools and channels to promote the growth of our social media presence. A passion and demonstrated ability in using social media – a power user of Web 2.0 tools including Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and YouTube are a must. The intern will be self-motivated, high energy and have a strong interest in the music and entertainment industry. This is an excellent opportunity to network and build relationships as attending occasional scheduled events such as fashion shows and premieres will be required.
– Build an online presence for user engagement.
– Seed viral marketing initiatives with exclusive content on YouTube, blogs, and social networking sites.
– Help produce sweepstakes and contest.
– Track and monitor online community growth.
– Maintaining an engaging relationship with our fans and prospects through social media outlets.
– Exhibit thought leadership on the latest social media trends – keeping current with the latest trends.
– A smart, fast, inspiring and fun communications style.
– Exhibit enthusiasm, energy, and creativity.
– Responsible, dependable and well organized.
– Excellent attention to detail.
– Demonstrated ability to work independently as well as an effective team player.
– Must be willing to attend occasional events such as fashion shows and premieres.
Please forward your resume to info [at] undergroundplaylist.com for immediate consideration.
UndergroundPlaylist.com and TrackingTrendz.com are seeking a Videographer/Editor Intern. The Intern will work closely with the founder to help plan, film, and edit video content such as interviews, special events, and have the opportunity to use each platform to form their own creative content. Ideal candidate must be a proficient camera operator in the field and in the studio. This is a great opportunity for someone to apply their knowledge of film and editing on fun projects while gaining hands on experience. Excellent opportunity to meet, network and build relationships with respected and established individuals in the entertainment field while adding to your resume. Interns will be able to edit from home. This Internship is project-based and does not have consistent weekly hour commitment tied to it.
Over the years we’ve had the opportunity to connect with great companies and individuals such as Madison Square Garden, Ballys Atlantic City, Universal Music Group (Interscope Records, CherryTree Records, and Island Def Jam), Maybelline, members of The Beastie Boys and Blink182, AtomFactory, Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week, and Gillette Stadium.
- Computer with Final Cut Pro.
- Ability to take direction well and contribute expertise towards a common vision.
- Must be capable of ideation, storytelling and generating content quickly and professionally and possess the ability to make any spot shine.
- Consult with the director throughout the post-production process.
- Organize/assemble/synchronize raw footage.
- Experiment with styles and techniques including the design of graphic elements.
- Ability to work independently as well as with a team.
We would prefer (but not require) someone who is currently attending film school and or previous production experience. Please submit your resume along with a link to a sample of your work to info [at] undergroundplaylist.com for immediate consideration.